Systems Engineer Intern
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Systems Engineer Intern you will be a line of defense ensuring that our cloud offering, RelativityOne, provides the very best positive customer experience by maintaining SLA (service level agreements) and SLO (service level objective) metrics for uptime and throughput!
You will provide level 1 and level 2 tier support to shared services and tenant components while monitoring, maintaining, and managing the RelativityOne SaaS environment and supporting infrastructure. In addition, you will also execute and troubleshoot change requests and develop and maintain automation processes to improve inefficiencies and simplify complex problems.
- Learn and use new technologies within automation, testing and system operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, service requests, and information requests while maintaining desired service level agreement, act as escalation resource for our customer facing Support Teams.
- Provide operational support for internal, external, production, regression, and test environments.
- Document, maintain, and update our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server/databases
- Beginner proficiency of Powershell, Python, or other automation and scripting languages.
- Experience troubleshooting software
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related area of study, or recent grads of coding bootcamps
- Experience with and or a passion for automating environment and simplifying complex processes
- Effective communicator
- Problem solver
- Team player