Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity, you will leverage your development expertise, leading software projects to continue to build out our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we innovate and build great technology. You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newest cloud-based technologies. You will build highly distributable systems comprising multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus, but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications, preferably with C#
- Experience with Jenkins, Chef, and PowerShell
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.