Desktop Support II
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Do you seek a workplace where you grow and transform your career?
The End-user Support team manages all IT-related service requests from employees. The Desktop Support (Analyst) II provides computer, device, hardware, software, storage, networking and operation support to company employees, with in-depth knowledge of desktops, communications systems, and a high level of customer support expertise. You will be an escalation point for Desktop Support I. This role will report into the Senior Manager of End Users.
Your Role in Action
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Help manage hardware and software assets and inventory (SCCM and JAMF)
- Manage onboarding, off-boarding, knowledge base article creation, and training around our collaboration and communication tools for end-users and end-user support personnel
- Help create SOPs to help all employees to make the best use of our supplied tools
- Be an escalation point for service desk and desktop support requests
- Respond to requests for assistance and contribute to an online knowledge base to enhance end-user knowledge base
- Provide remote on-call support on assigned shift coverage
- Track all help desk interactions
- Demonstrate commitment to core company values
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience explaining technical concepts in non-technical terms to ensure end-user understanding
- Knowledge of general operating systems (e.g., Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of general desktop hardware, software, modern browsers and networking concepts.
- Experience providing support to back-office applications such as Workday, Coupa, Okta, and Tableau
- Experience with Apple device solutions (e.g., iPads, Macbook Pro, iMac) and Apple/Windows deployment technologies.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Implement logical, progressive troubleshooting processes.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.