Technical Support Specialist 20-0111 (Daytime Shift)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Application Analyst provides technical support to a mix of technical and non-technical customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and/or networked systems. This position is the first line of customer support and requires frequent phone and email interaction with customers, providing in-depth product and systems knowledge as well as the highest level of customer service.
- Deliver a great customer experience while triaging incoming customer requests, using all available communication channels.
- Partner with senior level team members as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- Develop an expertise in company products and services and the initiative to take an active role in sharing this knowledge with customers.
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested.
- Collaborate closely with team members in all worldwide locations to provide extended global support hours.
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills, such as SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting clients as a primary point of contact using phone and/or email.
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to attain RCA certification within six weeks of start date.
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues is a plus