Senior ISV Partner Account Manager 21-0517
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We’re looking for an experienced Partner Manager who loves working with technology partners to find opportunities to mutually expand our value proposition while building lasting relationships. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing Relativity’s ISV partnerships within a set of named accounts.
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive mutual customer growth and revenue
- Evaluate, find, establish, and manage new partnership opportunities
- Manage day-to-day partner relations and field requests from partners, working cross-departmentally to address their marketing, commercial, and technical support needs
- Develop joint use cases to evangelize Relativity and partner’s combined value proposition with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Establish and grow relationships with stakeholders throughout our developer partner organizations to increase buy-in and investment in the Relativity relationship
- Develop and execute a scalable framework for the education and enablement of Relativity ISVs and developer partners
- Work closely with the Partner Enablement team to facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position their solutions and compete effectively
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to develop marketing opportunities with our partners
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure partners are aware of and educated on technical components of the Relativity platform, including APIs, environment configuration, and development best practices
- Support strategic projects as needed, such as Relativity Fest and Innovation Awards
- Provide basic Relativity demo to ISVs in order to showcase how partners can integrate with the Relativity platform
- 5+ years of partner account management experience at a SaaS company
- Past legal technology experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Customer focused and a partner advocate
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and public speaking skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, and a team player
- Proficiency with Salesforce is a plus