Advanced Software Engineer (Data Transfer)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
In Poland we are kicking off three strategic and large green field projects, which will support further development of our cloud native technologies. There is a lot of team decisions to take, from technology stack, through backend architecture evolution to creative end-user functions. Backend project is focused on efficient use of our Kubernetes containers to achieve data ingestion speed and throughput beyond 5 TB per day with minimum downtime. To accomplish this goal, we are revamping also our cloud and desktop client applications to better integrate with contemporary cloud data storages and to meet high expectations of tens of thousands of our users working with those applications daily. Therefore, we are looking for diverse group of accomplished developers, backend, full stack, front-end, that would like to join our challenging mission.
We're looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and solving complex problems. You enjoy working with team members and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about solving new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You enjoy taking responsibility in a team and understand and support principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- After gathering relevant experience you will handle technical support as a second line of support. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the on-call developers to assist and resolve the issue
- Solid software development experience (3+ years)
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing in the TDD mode
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.