Director of Demand Generation, EMEA - 21-0068 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As the head marketer in EMEA, you will be responsible for building the brand and driving demand generation in market. As a proactive leader and collaborator, you will recruit and develop a team of marketers in region and leverage the capabilities of the mature US marketing team. You will be challenged with adapting marketing strategies to ensure local relevance, using your knowledge of our customers, personas, and segments to set priorities and inform decision making. You are a hands-on marketing leader with an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys building a function.
- Demand generation: Partnering with the revenue organization, you will measure the impact of marketing activities on customer growth. You will regularly engage with executive leadership to communicate results, learnings and areas for optimization. You will focus on metrics that matter and relentlessly drive improvements while allowing space for testing and creativity. Working closely with segment marketing and sales teams, you will segment and qualify priority prospects that support revenue growth. You will partner with customer success and sales to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the customer base. Your team will own the lead generation roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of campaigns, and programs. You have mastered a multitude of channels including but not limited to: website, paid media, organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), and content.
- Leadership: You will be responsible for building this new group within our marketing and EMEA team. You should enjoy the education and bridge building process that comes with a new function in a high-growth environment. You will develop and inspire a growing team of marketers. You will be a member of the EMEA leadership team, the global marketing leadership team and the global Relativity senior leadership team. You will be a key contributor to quarterly business reviews, annual planning and other global executive processes.
- Brand Champion: Above all else, you will be a brand champion ensuring experiences with your programs reflects Relativity’s brand. You’ll lead and continue to grow our successful branded event, Relativity Fest (London) with the support of the U.S. team. You’ll ideate additional experiences that builds relationships with our community.
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 7+ years of digital/demand generation experience
- Cross-functional experience working with remote teams around the world
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience building a new program or function
- Self-starter with the ability to excel managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Commitment to developing a strong, ongoing understanding of our products and the industries we serve