Product Marketing Manager - Law Firm Segment
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As the Product Marketing Manager for the Law Firm Segment, you will be part of the team developing our go-to-market strategies for one of our fastest growing customer segments, responsible for developing messaging and positioning, as well as working with a cross-functional team to execute on marketing strategies.
- Stay abreast of and share industry, competitor, and customer behavior trends
- Work hand in hand with our sales leaders and front-line sales and success reps to understand how our messaging and content is resonating in the field, including attending and participating in sales meetings
- Contribute to customer and field advisory boards
External messaging and positioning
- Develop impactful persona and segment-based messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describe the unique benefits of the offering for the law firm segment.
- Champion the buyer’s journey and map digital content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
- Manage the creation and regular updates of website content, ensuring that the latest messaging is represented. Monitor and increase our digital presence engaging with the SEO and web teams.
- Develop content such as customer presentations, sales enablement materials, case studies, sales plays, videos, eBooks, infographics, and blog posts.
Go-to-market planning and execution
- Effectively represent Relativity at industry conferences and lead sessions at Relativity Fest and other owned conferences
- Partner with demand generation to develop strategies to promote key messages and contribute to demand generation and influence goals
- Develop event strategies and support and manage key conferences and events including speaker selection, content reviewers, messaging support, and related event staff management.
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing, product management, or similar experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or strong interest in the legal technology sector
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.