Incident/Change Manager (Day/Evening Shift)-20-0437
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Incident Manager is responsible for executing the Major Incident processes for incidents that have the potential or are actually having a significant impact to the business and our customers. Will drive the major incident workflow from incident identification through incident resolution and root cause analysis with minimal disruption. The Incident Manager will also fulfill basic Change Management responsibilities to ensure day to day execution of Change Management delivery and compliance with low levels of friction. Works closely with the other ITIL practice managers to identify and minimize the cause/effect relationships between incidents, changes and problems.
- Efficiently manage P1/P2 Incident lifecycle via execution of the Major Incident Management process tasks and coordination of process activities, documentation, and communication across internal and external stakeholders within SLAs throughout the workflow
- Coordinate and perform root cause analysis (RCA) for P1/P2 incidents
- Own SaaS product changes and CAB meeting facilitation – plan, execute, escalate and facilitate various steps of the process as needed to ensure that changes are executed seamlessly and to minimize unpredicted impact from change
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process
- Stay current with emerging trends and best practices in service management
- Work with other ITSM team members to give input to and support our other ITSM processes
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- 5 + years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Intermediate Certification in ITIL Operational Support & Analysis and ITIL Service Operation.
- Change and Incident/Major Incident Management experience n a large scale SaaS environment
- Team player and willing to work toward individual and shared goals
- IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Incident Management and Change Management
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation training and certification
- Extremely organized, analytical, attention to detail, great with time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate, build advocacy and negotiate at all levels and translate technical terms into business impact with both internal and external customers.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to accommodate off hour’s conversation or work with local and international offices
- Flexible to move from hire shift (3pm-Midnight) to other incident manager shifts as part of a rotation