Chief of Staff to the Chief Customer Officer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Chief of Staff to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) is responsible for partnering with the CCO in driving our long-term strategy within Relativity Service Delivery. Relativity Service Delivery owns both proactive and reactive service engagements with Relativity’s customers across our range of products. Once a customer signs a contract – Service Delivery onboards, enables and ensures success over the long term relationship and lifecycle.
The Chief of Staff works alongside the CCO and the Service Delivery Leadership Team to own our execution framework, departmental Operating Management System (OMS), and work on critical strategic and operational challenges. A key component will be adding rigor, analytics, and structure to all projects. This role will require you to react and improvise as necessary, working autonomously to complete both well-defined and largely undefined projects.
Your success will be dependent on your strong problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate needs, and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines. This position requires outstanding communication and follow up, analytical ability, interpersonal and organizational skills, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, sound judgment, discretion, respect for confidentiality, ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment, and a commitment to providing professional, client-focused service.
- Serve as a thought partner to the CCO, challenging ideas before they are committed to action and offering perspectives the CCO might not see
- Drives the annual strategic planning process and coordinate execution framework to ensure that Service Delivery leaders all understand and follow the Relativity Operating System
- Lead business-critical operational and strategic projects partnering with department heads and other leaders in the Service Delivery department from planning through execution and implementation
- Remain in constant communication with the other Chiefs of Staff to ensure consistency across the departments with all operational aspects
- Partner closely with FP&A for budget and headcount tracking for the Service Delivery department
- Partner closely with the Human Resources Business Partner on all people, talent, and performance initiatives
- Assist the CCO and ensure readiness for meetings, project participation, and deadlines
- Coordinate and lead meetings from time to time, on behalf of the CCO
- Help team members interpret, understand, and carry out the CCO’s requests and intent
- Support the CCO’s delegation to team members across the Service Delivery department
- Keep the CCO and department leaders up to date on important information going on across the department and company.
- Working closely with the Leadership Team, develop strategic framework and long-term operational strategy
- Maintain understanding of overall operational objectives and strategy
- Design, organize, and conduct comprehensive management of projects with ambiguous and changing requirements – drive all projects to completion
- Work closely with the CCO and the leadership team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Coordinate and co-run leadership meetings including weekly operational, department All Hands, and off-site planning meetings.
- Collaborate across functions to coordinate or support additional operational needs
- Additional duties as needed
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in the Technology industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years in a management consulting or similar role