Workplace Operations Associate
Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Workplace Operations Associate supports the company’s physical facilities, delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. This position also works closely with vendors in support of Facilities offerings. The Associate supports the company’s physical facilities, delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. This position also works closely with vendors in support of Facilities offerings.
This role reports to our office in Chicago, Monday through Friday.
- Maintain physical security and related internal processes.
- Act as a coach and mentor for more junior members of the team.
- Train other facilities team members in remote locations.
- Partner with the IT department with respect to all new hires, visitor, and contractor requirements, in compliance with our SOP and security requirements.
- Partner with internal teams to maintain equipment, digital signage, and on-site storage.
- Coordinate with maintenance contractors and vendors to supervise and monitor building systems, appliance maintenance, electrical systems and other services as needed.
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and report appropriately.
- Assist in planning the best utilization of office space and resources.
- Build relationships with and manage office services vendors.
- Monitor the office space and arrange necessary repairs.
- Act as the backup for certain positions, including Administrative Assistants for various executives.
- Research and implement systems for office management and organization.
- Help manage in-house signage.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team needs.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting goals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to type and use a computer.
- This role reports to our office in Chicago, Monday through Friday.