Software Engineer (Data Transfer, remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
In Poland we are kicking off three strategic and large green field projects, which will support further development of our cloud native technologies. There is a lot of team decisions to take, from technology stack, through backend architecture evolution to creative end-user functions. This role reports to the Manager, Software Engineering. Backend project is focused on efficient use of our Kubernetes containers to achieve data ingestion speed and throughput beyond 5 TB per day with minimum downtime. To accomplish this goal, we are revamping also our cloud and desktop client applications to better integrate with contemporary cloud data storages and to meet high expectations of tens of thousands of our users working with those applications daily. Therefore, we are looking for diverse group of accomplished developers, backend, full stack, front-end, that would like to join our challenging mission.
Your Role in Action
- You may also handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process.
- Improve application system performance.
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Entry-level software development experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.