Software Engineer (DevOps)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer on the Engineering Operations team, you will improve and maintain the Product Development infrastructure, tools, and scripts responsible for housing and building our core products. The Software Engineer works under direct mentorship of Sr. Software Engineers.
Come join the team responsible for interconnectivity of a global network tasked with organizing and transmitting data in a fast growing environment. Build with us as we work in Azure and Cloud technologies such as Palo Alto, Kubernetes, Kong, and tech stack includes Powershell, Terraform, and Go.
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor azure infrastructure and its applications
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms (Chef and Jenkins)
- Code using PowerShell, Go or Python
- Experience with source control management tools (Git)
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting
- 1-3 years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.