BI Data Engineer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Do you seek a workplace where you grow and transform your career?
As Data Engineer, you will play a critical role in influencing and driving change through the implementation of data analytics. You will be responsible for data pipeline development, optimization of data flow and collection. Other responsibilities include working with data pipeline and visualization experts, creating data tools for business intelligence optimization, and collaborating with stakeholders to further enhance data systems.
Your Role In Action:
- Design and develop ETL/ELT (Extract / Transform / Load) automation to warehouse data from a variety of large scale business and proprietary systems
- Analyze data to ensure consistency and integrity across systems. Design and refactor data queries and procedures for performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with data visualization experts to ensure data is logically modeled and is easily accessible. Create tools for real-time and offline analytic processing
- Translate business requirements into design specifications and code. Responsible for writing complex programs, ad hoc queries, and reports. Ensure all code is well structured, includes sufficient documentation, and is easy to maintain and reuse.
- Partner with internal clients to gain an enhanced understanding of business functions and informational needs. Gains expertise in tools, technologies, and applications/databases in specific business areas and company-wide systems.
- Lead all phases of solution development. Explain technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients and less experienced team members.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Quick ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in data analytics, programming, database administration, or data management experience. Experience with data wrangling required.
- Programming skills to access, transform and prepare large scale data for reporting needs.
- Experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud DW, Azure SQL or related technologies.
- 3-5 Years of experience with ETL/ELT tools like Informatica, Azure Data Factory, FiveTran, DBT etc
- 3-5 Years of experience with programming languages like C#, Java or Python etc.
- Code management tooling such as Git, GitHub, Gitlab etc.
- Experience working with BI visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.