Technical Support Specialist - Evening Shift (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Application Analyst provides technical support aligned with a specific product vertical to a mix of technical and non-technical customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and/or networked systems. You will have frequent phone and email interaction with our customers and require the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
On a daily basis, the Application Analyst creates, resolves, and maintains tickets, while working within their product vertical to resolve issues and escalate tickets to other teams and verticals. It is essential that the Application Analyst maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. You will inform management of important issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work with colleagues to ensure quality service. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Support. The working hours are Monday-Friday 3pm-12am Central US (United States) Time, and the evening shift offers a compensation differential.
Your Role in Action: Technical Skills/Responsibilities
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Respond to client questions, problems, and work requests on a daily basis
- Develop an expertise in company products and services and the initiative to take an active role in sharing this knowledge with customers
- Partner with senior level team members as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- Have or develop the experience to capably perform the Application Analyst position responsibilities
Policy and Procedure Skills
- Follow appropriate procedures for creating, categorizing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and resolving tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients during normal shift hours, when scheduled for early and late shifts, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management. Early/Late shifts and on-call could be required of the qualified Application Analyst staff
- Complete all daily tasks and projects
- Track time daily
Expectations of the Role
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Is flexible to work a 9-hour Monday-Friday shift from 3pm-12am CST with a 1-hour meal break, on-call schedule, or other time frames specified by management
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills, such as SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Meet identified goals regarding customer service tech support metrics
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company value
- Available to work 3 pm - 12 am CST Shift
- Customer support experience
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Travel 10% of the time
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.