Software Engineer with Azure (remote or hybrid)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Within the Cloud Engineering, the RelativityOne SQL PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) Team owns, develops and supports the essential structured data platform for Relativity’s flagship product. The SQL PaaS is based on SQL Server and Azure cloud technologies and handles orchestration, provisioning, scaling, configuration, and monitoring of data hosted in the platform. The solution is deployed globally and hosts hundreds of terabytes of data and hundreds of thousands of SQL Databases. We are a self-sufficient team, responsible for the whole lifecycle of our product from architecture, planning through development, QA through its maintenance.
As a Software Engineer in SQL PaaS Team, your primary mission will be to design, code, test, deploy, and support our RelativityOne structured data platform software.
We are looking for a person who is interested in developing next-generation technologies. You enjoy working with team members and having fun while building something great. You are also versatile, exhibit leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that builds and maintains large-scale platform in a DevOps environment
- Produce highquality code with use of good software engineering practices
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- After gathering relevant experience, you will periodically handle customer technical support as a second line of support
- Bachelor's in computer science, Engineering, or similar technical degree
- At least 2 years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems
- Experience in PowerShell or other scripting languages used in infrastructure configuration
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (e.g., Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Fluency in English
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.