Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Project Analyst you will be responsible for training AI models for time-sensitive customer projects, providing some technical/troubleshooting support, and collaborating on initiatives to drive Text IQ product adoption. The Project Analyst works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams at Relativity to set-up Text IQ projects quickly and efficiently with the goal to reduce the number of days to ingest data and deliver initial reports
- Technical Support
- Work with Relativity’s Service Providers to install the Text IQ connector applications to transport data to/from RelativityOne, via a professional, supportive and seamless customer experience
- Provide first level troubleshooting assistance for technical issues, escalating issues to Engineering teams for investigation and resolution when necessary
- AI Trainer Services
- Train our proprietary AI to identify high stakes data for our customers
- Collaborate with members of the Professional Services Team to apply consistent, quality annotations for every project
- Efficiently and accurately annotate customer data for time-sensitive active projects
- Perform quality control and related tasks as delegated by Project Managers
- Customer Enablement
- Assist with creating customer enablement artifacts such as quick start guides, and help maintain/update team SOPs for the Professional Services team
- Participate in meetings as required and assist with the preparation of presentation materials
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Liberal Arts or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong logic and analytical skills
- Demonstrate multi-tasking skills in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
- Enthusiasm for working on specific pieces of a project and understanding how they impact the big picture
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.