Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is looking for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join a fast-paced and dynamic Cyber Security team. The ideal candidate will be a career-driven and passionate security professional that can continue the development of the intelligence-driven Cyber group into a world-class security program. You will collaborate with highly skilled cyber experts to anticipate and illuminate threats to our organization and clients using next-generation toolsets and capabilities. This person will also have the opportunity to will work with state-of-the-art tools to understand attacks against our organization, its assets, and our clients with a focus on understanding the techniques and methodologies being used. This is a technical role so let your inner geek shine!
- Evaluate, analyze, and derive actionable threat intelligence from a variety of open-source, commercial, and private sources to deliver quality deliverables to both technical and executive audiences.
- Assess, curate, and manage multiple threat intelligence feeds to enable the correlation of security events.
- Participate in the research and development of next-generation analytics using internal log data and external data sources to identify attack patterns that evade traditional countermeasures.
- Develop the capability, reputation, and footprint of Relativity with advocacy of intelligence-sharing principles.
- Provide subject-matter technical expertise during high-profile and targeted attacks across different attacker domains under investigation by the Cyber organization.
- Teach and mentor more junior members of the team in threat intelligence and related topics, assisting with the prioritization of collection, analysis, and production tasks, and acting as a subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders is required.
- Ability to leverage insight from internal telemetry and an emerging threat landscape to describe and anticipate actions by cybercriminal, hacktivist, and cyberespionage actors.
- Comprehensive understanding of threat landscape and adversary technologies, capabilities, targeting profiles, and motivations to assess and attribute observed malicious activity.
- Familiarity with the application of the cyber kill chain, diamond model, and other threat intelligence-based models to conceptualize advanced cyber-attacks.
- Capacity to provide both high-level and technical briefings on emerging threats and vulnerabilities, collaborating with extended Cyber teams to assess risk.
- Proficiency in the identification and validation of data exposure events sourced from industry-standard tools and the intelligence community.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments and independently to deliver projects based on high-level requirements and success criteria.