Cyber Security Intern (remote) - 21-0213
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Security Intern Overview
The Security teams work to make the RelativityOne cloud offering, Relativity software, Relativity corporate network and office space as secure as possible. Our Product Security team works with all the engineering teams to review, test, and break the software they are building to make sure vulnerabilities are discovered before making it to production. The Cyber Security team works with a host of detection capabilities centered around threat intelligence to monitor, alert, and respond to potential threats and attacks.
If you are passionate about security, we want to talk to you. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results.
Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond
- Monitor and investigate Relativity’s security architecture technology solutions i.e. SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, Network monitoring, anti-malware, intrusion detection, etc. for cyber attacks, TTPs/Indicators of Compromise.
- Gathering and reporting of security metrics.
- Lead/assist in various projects: cyber security, forensic analysis, audits, risk assessments and penetration tests, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of cyber security standards, policies/procedures and documentation.
- Monitor tech and cyber trends, news and emerging threats and regularly update team with findings.
- Current student or recent college graduate, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, cyber security (Digital forensics, Penetration testing, etc.)
- Experience with and/or a passion for Security
- Desire to make Relativity’s Product and/or Network secure
- Effective communicator
- Team player