Senior Specialist, Talent Development
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Talent Development and Performance, this individual will support efforts that help create an environment where great talent can thrive through growth and impact within our emerging industry. The Senior Specialist, Talent Development partners cross functionally to assess, design and deliver strategic talent solutions and experiences that propel career development and performance.
Role Summary: Your Role in Action
Create and Deliver Customized Learning/Talent Solutions and Experiences:
- Consulting with business and functional leadership to understand business opportunities
- Propose customized learning strategies to enhance performance realized through comprehensive needs analysis
- Partner with instructional designers to develop and implement team member/leadership development programming aligned with adult learning principles and innovative learning and development solutions
- Build and manage relationships with internal faculty and external vendors
- Support negotiations of resources, schedules, contracts and fees for both internal and externally developed programs
- Measure learning program effectiveness
- Forecast future development needs based on talent data, business requirements and industry trends
Manage Talent Development Programs:
- Manage program planning, promotion and communications
- Coordinate and disseminate all related program materials
- Coordinate program logistics including registration, hybrid experience, technology, pre-work/post-work and program evaluation
- Leverage technology to ensure equitable experience for distributed workforce in both live and virtual learning experiences for all team members
- Designing and cultivating a dynamic online learning community for diverse, global learners
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in existing programs and build solutions to address these areas
- Audit and update content to improve learner experience
- Analyze data and provide reporting to inform Talent Development and Performance strategy
- Consult with internal teams to identify opportunities to host their content on the LMS
Project Management/Program Operations:
- Manage end-to-end project management of key talent processes
- Lead stakeholder engagement and management
- Manage project planning, project team/organization communications and process documentation
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Performance consulting experience and exceptional customer service/collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong project management skills and educational acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation utilizing adult learning theory, instructional design for adult learners
- Understanding inclusiveness and diversity in learning styles
- Demonstrated experience developing training needs analysis and strategic planning
- Passion for facilitating change in individuals, teams and organizations
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where appropriate
- Strong collaboration skills to work team members, internal clients, stakeholders and management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, commitment to driving results
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of experience in content development (e.g., curriculum design, e-learning, multimedia, instructional design, etc.) and training facilitation.
- Three or more years of experience in learning development and training, human resources, and/or education, as well as managing projects from planning through delivery.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.