Senior Product Designer – Legal Hold & Collect
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer to help define and improve our Legal Hold and Collect product features. Legal Hold and Collect is where eDiscovery process starts. First impressions are important, and we want to make our users feel empowered and in control when starting every project.
In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business objectives, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Help lead the vision for the future of Legal Hold and Collect, two key workflows in RelOne at the beginning of the eDiscovery journey.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams throughout the product development process, from discovery through to implementation and continuous product improvement.
- Lead user and stakeholder research to develop a deep understanding of our clients and users, as well as their current behaviors and expectations.
- Synthesize user feedback, product analytics, and business requirements in order to develop and explore impactful ideas and product solutions.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to both internal and external stakeholders, and help vet and prioritize solutions in highly iterative and collaborative processes.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and assist in their implementation and validation via Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading the design and usability efforts for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence.
- Experience leading projects using human-centered/design thinking methods.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience closely collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Proven experience using user research to develop and inform the UI.
- Proven portfolio of highly visualized and interactive applications.
- Advanced knowledge of technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch, InVision, Marvel or other similar UI design and prototyping software experience a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- 6-8+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and highly interactive interfaces for customers.