Knowledge Manager 21-0332
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As the Knowledge Manager you will be responsible for knowledge dissemination and management so that every necessary person has the required information. The Knowledge Manager provides transparency and enablement to teams as it relates to information and information systems within Relativity.
- Lead the creation, deployment and delivery of ongoing training and content for Service Delivery processes and tools and Relativity products
- Partner with US knowledge teams to ensure consistent learning experience for employees
- Build and manage knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge policies and encourage adoption using KCS (Knowledge-Centered Service) methodology
- Close cooperation with the senior management team and customer support shift leaders
- Analyze the effectiveness of the knowledge management programs by deploying evaluation methods to gauge impact and value to teams
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the knowledgebase by staying current on business goals and direction
- Act as liaison between the Product and Customer Group departments to ensure knowledge is flowing efficiently throughout the organization
- Create and collate feedback from across the organization on business processes to ensure correct information is fed back into the knowledgebase
- Provides timely performance feedback for team members and engages in meaningful counseling and mentoring responsibilities;
- Improve our knowledge base adoption by following, analyzing and proposing KPIs.
- Create reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations to support changes or new initiatives
- Passes certification for Relativity Administration (RCA) within 6 months of start date
- In depth information of the systems used by Relativity
- Strong communication skills and expert planning skills
- Must be able to transform ideas into solutions
- Experience leading large process improvement projects
- Highly collaborative
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills in English
- Strong learning capability and committed to self-development
- Able to adapt to changes and have flexibility in performing the knowledge management role
- Analyze feedback, trends and ratings of the solutions and continuously improve the content in collaboration with stakeholders
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems
- Understands clients' needs and concerns; responds promptly and effectively to client needs; Customizes services and products as appropriate
- Good communications skills and expert planning skills. Should be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization