Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
You will provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative responsibilities. Complete special research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations. Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of an important or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in different departments.
Your Role in Action
- Provide high-level administrative support by partnering with directors/senior managers to facilitate their work, anticipating their needs, and prioritizing accordingly.
- Manage calendar(s) for a leader or group of leaders.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Coordinate meetings, travel conference calls and completes expense reports.
- Manage email by organizing, filing, responding, and delegating.
- Oversee the full life cycle of meetings/events by coordinating with team members and vendors to ensure the quality outcome of the event.
- Manage annual planning calendar and create look-ahead calendars for review.
- Be a delegate for executives with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports expenses and purchases in place of the executive.
- Create and prepare correspondence, reports, emails,s and other documents.
- May help prepare budgets and other financial documents.
- Remain knowledgeable of all procedures.
- May partner with corporate PR and coordinate branding events.
- Handle confidential information
- May lead micro-projects spanning multiple departments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.