Program Manager, People Communications 20-0523
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Program Manager, People Communications will support the execution of a global People Communications strategy, serving as a communications partner and advisor to stakeholders across the organization, leading and executing across several key projects, and delivering thorough and innovative communication strategies and content that make an impact. This role will help drive employee engagement by delivering clear and compelling messages and integrated campaigns that inform, engage, inspire and connect employees to our brand, our culture, our mission and to one another.
- Support the global people communication strategy through the planning, development and execution of compelling communication deliverables across multiple channels
- Help drive employee engagement through internal marketing of innovative messaging and creative campaigns that highlight our people, inform employees on our business, help them succeed in their jobs, connect them to one another and to our culture, and compel them to serve as brand ambassadors to help further our employer brand.
- Partner with and advise stakeholders across Relativity—ranging from executives to department leaders to team members—to offer guidance and tactical support on messaging, comprehensive communication plans and overall best practices
- Regularly contribute to and help manage content distribution across key channels, e.g., the company intranet, global newsletter, Slack, email, etc.
- Continuously assess channel effectiveness, strategically leveraging unique channels to support communication objectives, and evolving each channel as needed
- Create, edit and deploy content, including executive memos, comprehensive, matrixed communication plans, internal news updates, All Hands content, posts to internal social collaboration tool, and more
- Collaborate with key teams, such as Creative, IT, and PR/Social Media to help inform and improve content creation, look and feel and distribution
- Help establish and maintain meaningful metrics to track communication effectiveness; suggest and deploy related improvements as appropriate
- Help establish and maintain best practices, policies, procedures and tools to improve team organization and effectiveness, e.g., editorial calendar, process documents, SLAs, etc.
- 10+ years in a marketing/communications role
- Deep corporate communication experience, preferably at a global organization and engaging across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to translate complex business and stakeholder needs into effective narratives and messages for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to link communication strategies and tactics to an organization’s broader strategic vision
- Skilled, creative storyteller with an ability to both seek out great stories and deliver them in innovative ways to engage global employees
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder relationships, adeptly navigating internal dynamics and cultural nuances
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work cross-functionally with diverse teams and levels of the organization
- Experience supporting senior executives and a proven ability to influence peers
- Ability to lead multiple complex projects simultaneously, prioritizing as needed to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, scheduling and tracking activities and deliverables with a focus on measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues in clear, concise communications
- Familiarity with and preferably experience in change management philosophies and practices
- Exceptional listener with a knack for reading between the lines and anticipating needs
- Intrinsically motivated and proactive
- Innovative, critical thinker
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Certificate in Change Management desirable
- Masters preferred