Systems Engineer (remote, weekend shift)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Our Systems Engineers oversee operational monitoring, maintenance and support of our flagship product in the cloud - RelativityOne. The Operations team monitors services, applications and infrastructure to ensure the product and services provided to customers are following agreed upon Service level agreements between customers and Relativity. This role reports to the Manager, Systems Engineering.
The team also serves as an escalation point from the Customer Support team and interfaces directly with engineering teams to: address service interruption issues, diagnose problems, implement changes, and upgrade applications.
Your Role in Action
- This job is to be performed on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, 12 hours a day [3 x 12h]
- Solve incidents reported by monitoring systems and other teams
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, apply fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure incidents have been adequately resolved
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks
- Oversee the application environment to run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements
- Provide system maintenance according to schedule
- Build automated workflows for implementing changes
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Some knowledge of Linux System
- Contribute to a motivating environment
- Experience troubleshooting system and application issues
- Experience with multi-tier applications
- Experience in PowerShell or other scripting languages such as python, bash or ruby
- Good level of English
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.