Senior Analyst, Payroll & Benefits - 21-0089 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Total Rewards team manages all components of the company’s compensation program, including payroll, benefits and other employee rewards. The Senior Analyst, Payroll & Benefits supports the company’s domestic payroll practices and both domestic and international benefits programs and procedures.
- Managing monthly payroll processes for Relativity employees in Poland: collecting and verifying all the information related to new hires, terminations, career progressions, salary increases, changes of the employees’ personal and contractual data, bonuses, allowances, processing overtimes, absences and all other payroll impacting inputs for our monthly payroll cycles
- Carrying out the validation of the payroll inputs and the reconciliation of the output files. Properly handling and detecting errors/discrepancies.
- Manage Creative Tax program, ensure data accuracy
- Process off-cycle payments as required
- Act as first point of contact for employees, answering employees’ queries concerning the labour law, the payroll area and the internal procedures for personnel administration.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for payroll and related HR practices.
- Establish and manage relationships with payroll and benefits vendors to ensure excellent utilization of technology and streamline processes.
- Manage the annual payroll and compliance processes
- Manage Benefits Program operations in Poland, the UK, Hong Kong and Australia, including managing leaves, employee enrollments, vendor management and other support.
- Support setting up payroll processes in other locations.
- Complete annual affirmative action data collection and reporting.
- Manage and assist team members with ad hoc payroll and benefits projects.
- Identify, propose and develop process improvements to ensure scalability and data integrity.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Strong experience in payroll delivery for multiple countries and cooperation with the payroll vendors
- Excellent understanding of end to end payroll delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company goals.
- Strong business, finance and HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Dedication to maintaining strict confidentiality with respect to extremely sensitive information.