Sr ML Ops Engineer - AI
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
About AI at Relativity
In the past two years, billions of documents have already benefited from the insights of Relativity AI – and we are just getting started on our journey to use AI to improve each user experience, product, matter, and investigation at Relativity. We are focused on helping our users discover the truth more quickly, and act on data.
About the Machine Learning Engineering Role
The Machine Learning Engineer will work with the data scientists and product teams within the AI group to create machine learning solutions at scale. You will help build a machine learning platform to support our team and across the company and ingest and train on real-time and batch data at petabyte scale. You will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.
Your Role in Action
- Be a part of implementing ideas from proof of concept to scaled solutions.
- Contribute to design decisions related to bringing machine learning algorithms to production using best practices in the industry.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Prove out the use of new technology with compelling proof of concepts and demonstration.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Contribute to our technical investments roadmap and help prioritize tech debt and architecture investments.
- Tools/Frameworks you would work with:
- 3+years' experience training and deploying machine learning models
- 3+years' experience working with data science teams with conceptual knowledge on data science project lifecycles and techniques.
- 2+ years' experience building APIs, service-oriented architectures, cloud-based distributed systems, and big data systems.
- 2+ years' experience in technologies such as Python, Tensorflow, MLFlow, Kubeflow, Prefect/AirFlow
- Open to remote United States and Canada (BC, AB, ON)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.