Senior Director Corporate FP&A
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As Senior Director of Finance, you will manage and build a team of finance, strategy, and operational individuals aligned in supporting the overall Corporate P&L, Long Range Planning, and M&A activities of the company to drive insights, accountability, and help Relativity continue to scale. In this role you will collaborate with members of the Functional Finance team to understand the story behind the numbers, assess monthly / quarterly risks and opportunities, and improve forecasting across the business. You will also have direct, significant interaction with leadership and a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Drive the annual financial planning process along with tracking of performance versus plan and partnering with business stakeholders to address performance gaps to plan
- Ensure timely, accurate and insightful budgeting, forecasting, KPI and reporting processes to facilitate effective oversight and decision-making, while also ensuring strong financial controls to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Oversee the FP&A calendar, including our long-range strategic planning and annual budgeting processes, as well as our quarter-end and annual reporting processes
- Partner with Accounting and functional FP&A to drive faster and more efficient close processes
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to guide operational and strategic decision making
- Lead topical ad-hoc analyses and deep dives into novel issues to improve the collective understanding of risks and opportunities related to these issues
- Participate in the preparation of executive, board, and investor relations materials
- Attract and develop talent and act as a coach for team members, providing constructive feedback to help employees improve their skills set and advance their careers
- 10+ years of Corporate FP&A experience in a high growth, public company
- Strong business partnering skills and a holistic view of business strategy, processes, and financial objectives
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Detailed understanding of the drivers and economics of SaaS business model
- Knowledge and experience with financial reporting systems - vision of what best-in-class looks like
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate difficult concepts
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- A highly motivated team player able to thrive amidst the change and ambiguity inherent in fast-growing organizations
- Strong leadership and people management skills
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.