Senior Director Corporate FP&A
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As the Senior Director of Finance, you will manage a team of finance, strategy, and operational individuals aligned in supporting the Corporate P&L, Long Range Planning, and M&A activities of the company to guide insights and help Relativity continue to grow. You will work with members of the Functional Finance team to understand the story behind the numbers, assess monthly / quarterly risks and opportunities, and improve forecasting across the business. You will also have direct interaction with leadership and influence on the success of the company. This role will report to the VP of Finance.
Your Role in Action
- Create the annual financial planning process along with tracking of performance versus plan and partnering with partners to address performance gaps to plan
- Ensure accurate budgeting, forecasting, indicator and reporting processes to facilitate oversight and decision-making, while also ensuring financial controls to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Oversee the FP&A calendar, including our long-range strategic planning and annual budgeting processes, and our quarter-end and annual reporting processes
- Partner with Accounting and functional FP&A to promote faster and more efficient close processes
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to guide operational and strategic decision-making
- Lead topical ad-hoc analyses and deep dives into novel issues to improve the collective understanding of risks and opportunities related to these issues
- Help prepare executive, board, and investor relations materials
- Attract and develop talent and act as a coach for team members, providing constructive feedback to help employees improve their skillset and grow their careers
- 10+ years of Corporate FP&A experience in a high growth, public company
- A holistic view of business strategy, processes, and financial goals
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Experience with the drivers and economics of SaaS business model
- Experience with financial reporting systems - vision of what outstanding looks like
- A team player amidst the change inherent in fast-growing organizations
- People management skills
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.