Product Manager - Developer Platform/Hosting (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with a background in product lifecycle and Agile practices. You will participate and lead both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. We ask that you are energized by building deep customer empathy, working with design and development, optimizing team processes, and using data to monitor project success.
Focused on Relativity's Developer Platform, you will help bring innovative cloud technologies to Relativity's hosting platform while creating a best-in-class experience for the passionate community of developers building on top of Relativity. You will build customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will help lead a team of experienced engineers, architects and designers focused on creating a platform that delights its users and actualizing meaningful project goals.
Your Role in Action
- Understand the product - Speak to our technical implementation in a way that team members and clients can understand
- Speak to the variety of workflows and end-user needs we see across segments and personas and coach others on how to do the same
- Manage product roadmap and backlog for their product(s)
- Work directly with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s)
- Ensure what we build solves the customer or business problem and provide a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals
- Organize and participate in usability testing to determine detailed Interaction flows
- Meet with users and partners to obtain understanding of detailed needs and constraints
- Provide recommendations rooted in customer empathy
- Manage user and competitive research for their product(s)
- Track and reports on product metrics
- Develop our client-facing go-to-market content
- Break down large projects into iterative releases
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Understand technical requirements for completion of new projects and ensure development team is set up for success
- Facilitate communication across team members and communicate 'why' and gain support - Also responsible for driving conflict resolution amongst product development team members
- Provide direct feedback to peers and understand multiple points of views
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience doing discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Create excitement and curiosity when working with complex systems
- Is a team player
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.