Senior Product Manager - Review - 20-0716
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Focused on Relativity's Review domain, you will be responsible for leading the most-used functionality in Relativity, centered around the document viewer and related capabilities. You anticipate customers’ future needs, for example around reviewing newer data types like short message and video meeting recordings. You lead a team in creating solutions to solve these evolving challenges. You will build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will lead a small team of skilled product managers focused on creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals.
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Regularly communicate product vision and roadmap, gaining support from senior leadership, stakeholders and customers. Ability to speak to plans in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Ability to set leading indicators of product health and project success, and drive tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive decisions. Engage in exploratory design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions. Think creatively to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered.
- Maintain responsibility for developing plans to drive expected outcome. Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Work collaboratively with design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market strategies.
- Serve as a main point of contact for third-party integration partnerships.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- Manage a small team of product managers and associate product managers, mentoring them and helping guide their professional development.
- Help improve the Products team’s operations and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- Provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- 7+ years in product management, building custom software.
- At least two years of experience directly managing and coaching junior team members.