Manager, People Analytics (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The People Analytics team is key to the success of a Talent First organization. The team acts as strategic consultants, engineers and operators within the business, using its expertise in data engineering, data science, business intelligence and workforce planning to drive insights and automation in a fast-paced and technologically driven environment.
The Manager, People Analytics will manage, grow and develop a sub-team within Relativity’s People Analytics practice, responsible for driving talent insights, supporting workflow automation across HR operations, synthesizing workforce data, and conducting meaningful analytics to frame people decisions throughout the organization. The Manager will co-create the people analytics vision and operational strategy that will include data-driven business intelligence for HR and business stakeholders, workforce insights and data management, enabling HR workflow automation and conducting primary and secondary research projects.
The Manager and team will partner to architect, build/buy, connect and operate the network of internal and external front/back-end data tools that comprise the platform for delivering the team’s technical and analytical output to talent analytics consumers to drive business insights and automation.
The Manager, People Analytics will partner with the broader People Analytics team. FP&A, IT, other HR functions and data science teams across the organization to execute planning, insights delivery and evolve Relativity’s data science and analytics capabilities.
- Manage technically savvy team focused on various operating areas: workforce analytics, business intelligence, automation and research.
- Lead and drive the creation and delivery of data products that leverage automated data workflows and direct data entry information to support reporting, analysis and forecasting, and other HR and business processes interdependent on the workforce data.
- Drive the design, generation and publication of talent dashboards, recurring visualizations and executive/Board level strategy decks
- Partner with broader People Analytics team on regular deployment and synthesis of engagement and various other people surveys across HR
- Enable scale and optimization of HR processes by conducting automation projects across the department’s operations.
- Conduct primary and secondary research projects and statistical analyses to identify organizational metrics that can be linked to actionable business solutions.
- Experience with various statistical analysis techniques, workforce-orientated data sets and visualization tools.
- Strong people leader, coach and teacher of emerging practices in data science and people analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Superior data storytelling and visualization skills to help frame business decisions with information outputs that lead to actionable solutions.
- Working knowledge of the following (or similar combination of) data platforms: Culture Amp, Workday, Tableau, Snowflake, Visier, OneModel
- Can easily maneuver from big picture to detail and back…quickly
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g. junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- Is resourceful and can multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet demands.
- Experience creating, deploying and maintaining internal data products/services for business stakeholders.
- Ability to operate and optimize the use of APIs across data platforms and sources is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with data science-relevant programming languages (e.g. Python, SQL, R, Scala, etc.) a plus
- Strong customer orientation with consultative skills
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.