Product Manager - Cloud Storage 21-0012
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with a background in product life cycle development and management, deep technical acumen and agile practices, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product outcome. A successful candidate must be passionate about building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success and for decision-making.
Focused on Cloud Storage, on our greater Cloud Engineering team, you will be responsible for helping advance the architecture and experience of the data storage of our rapidly growing SaaS product offering – RelativityOne. You will work closely with the engineering team, internal and external stakeholders, and the Senior Product Manager to execute on the roadmap and drive towards the vision of the product.
- Deeply understand the product and technical space. Present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to speak to the variety of workflows and end user needs we see across segments and personas.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog, based on impact, along with collaboration on the roadmap with the product lead.
- Work directly with product lead to build product strategies and goals.
- Ensure that products solve customer and business problems and are stable in production, satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain a comprehensive understanding of needs and constraints.
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Conduct user and competitive research for products.
- Report on key product metrics.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Develop internal- and external-facing go-to-market content.
- Ability to divide large projects into iterative releases and translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Test new features to ensure release equality.
- Prioritize the resolution of defects.
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives.
- Drive conflict resolution across product development teams.
- Solid understanding and experience with software development and cloud technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications, facilitation and analysis skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation of iteration of work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Strong business and technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Minimum of 4ys experience in product management at a technology company
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery to gather customer feedback.