Senior Account Executive, Corporate
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
The Senior Account Executive role is a new customer acquisition role focused on developing new, direct commercial relationships with the largest companies in the world. Historically, Relativity has provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms and a robust community of partners. But, corporate enterprises are bringing more of their litigation processes in-house and choosing Relativity as their platform of choice. Our corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing area of GTM focus.
Your Role In Action
- You will be assigned a named account territory comprised of the largest, most litigious companies in the world
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and decisions
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas, then implement
- Manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (includes presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives)
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working with multiple lines of business including Relativity Trace or Channel Partners - all to enhance outcomes and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Coordinate global sales opportunities with sales reps around the world
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud and/or integration products.
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions and/or lengthy sales campaigns.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Five or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration products
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions or lengthy sales campaigns
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Prior legal tech experience in areas such as e-discovery, litigation services, or information technology
- B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Challenger sales mindset
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes competitive cash on-target earnings (OTE) and long-term incentives. The expected OTE for this role is between $168,000 and $280,000. The final offered OTE will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical to allow for future OTE growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.