Product Security Engineering Manager - remote OR hybrid
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity wants to speak to experienced Product Security Managers, who are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in our Calder7, Relativity's Security Team. Calder7's mission is to obstruct adversaries, defend the fortress, and accelerate our talent. Our Calder7 teams are located in the USA and Poland, serving the needs of employees and customers in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
As our Product Security Manager, you will lead our Application Security and Cloud Security teams in Poland. You will ensure the teams operate in tandem with their US counterparts, execute on the shared roadmap, and tackle complex engineering challenges to bring robust security into our product and services. This role involves both, technical leadership and people management within a high-performing matrix environment. Being part of Global Security organization, comprising of a team of 8 security experts with functional reporting lines to Chicago.
Your role in action
- Lead a team of software security experts from various spaces, including DevSecOps, Application Security, and Cloud Security.
- Lead development of security tooling that enables Relativity’s engineering teams in building our product faster and with security built in at every stage of the SDLC
- Ensure our code is secure, through multiple processes, including static and dynamic analysis
- Partner with other stakeholders to work on cross-functional projects
- Manage vendors performing external penetration tests
- Drive adoption of Security Champion program
- Act as escalation point for customer issues
- Coach and manage performance of individual contributors
- Deep interest in software development, security, and protecting client software systems from malicious actors both inside and out
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and coach technical teams.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations.
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement.
- College degree or relevant experience.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.