Senior Product Manager - UX/UI
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead both strategy and execution of the Relativity UI Framework. The UI Framework enables both internal and external teams to build web applications on the Relativity platform efficiently with a consistent and intuitive end-user experience. The UI Framework includes the Relativity Design System and impacts every aspect of our product and is used by every Relativity user every day. This product leadership role is a unique opportunity to drive a massive impact on our product experience by:
- Engaging in product discovery with both end-users and developers to understand use cases, pain points, and opportunities for growth.
- Developing the vision, roadmap, and prioritization for a dedicated development team.
- Leading the UI Framework and Relativity Design System, and by extension the entire Relativity product, forward in key areas including UX improvements, responsive UI, accessibility, and more.
- You have knowledge and experience with UI Frameworks. You certainly do not need to have a background as a UI developer, but you should be comfortable in your knowledge of UI Frameworks so that you can have effective conversations with developers.
- You have knowledge of web component libraries.
- You have experience building products (web, mobile, SaaS, etc.) for end-users where user experience has been an important priority.
- You have experience with the fundamentals of Product Management: product discovery, building a roadmap, providing structure to prioritization decisions, adjusting course based on new information, leading through ambiguity, delivering outcomes.
- You have experience using multiple data sources, both quantitative and qualitative, to inform and validate your hypotheses.
- 3+ years of experience in product management building custom software