Workplace Services Associate
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Facilities Specialist supports the company’s physical facilities, delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. This position also works closely with vendors in support of facilities offerings. Specialist supports the company’s physical facilities, delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients. This position also works closely with vendors in support of facilities offerings.
- Act as a coach and mentor for more junior members of the team.
- Train other facilities team members in remote locations.
- Coordinate departmental moves, and set up new hire work spaces.
- Partner with the IT department with respect to all new hires, visitor and contractor requirements, in compliance with our SOP and security requirements.
- Coordinate with maintenance contractors and vendors to supervise and monitor building systems, appliance maintenance, electrical systems and other services as needed.
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and report appropriately.
- Assist in planning the best utilization of office space and resources.
- Build relationships with and manage office services vendors.
- Monitor the office space and arrange necessary repairs.
- Act as the backup for certain positions, including Administrative Assistants for various executives.
- Research and implement systems for office management and organization.
- Help manage in-house signage.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team needs.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting goals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to type and use a computer.