Workday HRIS Analyst 21-0639
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The HRIS Analyst configures, maintains, and supports Relativity’s HR systems. This role partners with other HRIS experts and the business to maintain and evolve Workday. The incumbent will provide knowledge and experience regarding Workday configuration and maintenance as well as the ability to quickly respond to organizational needs and requests. The person in this role will be interested in learning the fundamentals of maintaining an Employee Management System (EMS) and will be comfortable supporting HRIS operational tasks.
- Research and propose solutions for system problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Mainly support the Workday HCM function, with opportunities to branch out into other functional areas.
- Conduct operational activities, such as policy acknowledgments, supervisory organization management, requisition movement, etc.
- Build and execute multiple types of Enterprise Interface Builder files.
- Support HRIS projects, including the implementation of new functionality as needed.
- Provide end-to-end technical support to system users through the team’s ticketing system with little to no supervision.
- Develop and maintain documentation used for end user adoption and training.
- Manage testing activities and contracts with other team members to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate across teams to organize and lead the effort of implementing the bi-annual Workday releases.
- Identify areas of the system where efficiencies can be systematically introduced.
- Write, maintain, and support a library of HR reports.
- Keeps current on Workday best practices.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- 1-2 years Workday experience. 3+ years of HRIS or application administration experience.
- Ability to create, modify, and test business processes.
- Experience creating and loading EIBs is a plus.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices and strong HR acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of Workday core functionality and has experience maintaining a Workday tenant.