Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support our Relativity software products.
We're looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies. You enjoy working with team members and having fun building something great. You are also versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about solving new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our team.
The Platform Team
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other primary functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. The Relativity Platform team also develops primary services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- After gathering relevant experience you will handle technical support as a second line of support if Client Services is not able to solve an urgent issue
- Required qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Experience in unit testing of written code
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (e.g., BitBucket, Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in English
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.