Director of HR Business Partners
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Director, Human Resources will be the HR Business Partner for assigned departments within Global Technology. This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Business Partnerships & Inclusion.
Your Role in Action
- Lead a team of business partners
- Partner with Global Technology leadership team to develop and accomplish the HR Talent Strategy
- Partner with and advise senior tech leadership on people-related strategy, deliver targeted solutions for strategic planning, team visioning, organizational health, and change management based on data insights
- Work with Global Technology leaders to develop and act on a diversity strategy plan including having diverse candidate slates for essential jobs and developing diverse talent
- Support the ongoing development of talent and organizational capability for assigned teams
- Partner with department managers to understand the talent needs; assess all needs based on business levels and growth plans, develop plans and programs to address both talent and skill gaps
- Partner with Recruiting team to develop recruiting action plans
- Partner with leaders to ensure that organizational structures are aligned with business goals, work processes are efficient and can be used across disciplines, and roles and accountabilities are clearly defined and aligned with key priorities and a shared vision with decisions made at the right level
- Support facilitation of succession and workforce planning activities that support the growth strategy
- Apply personal expertise in talent assessment to facilitate development planning
- Manage HR strategic plans that directly guide our priorities and develop and retain top talent across the company, integrating cross-functional effects on timing, readiness for change and resource management
- Lead, coach and hold managers accountable to Relativity's Expectations of a People Leader
- Lead the team in mitigating risk and delivering positive outcomes concerning employee relations issues
- 6+ years of experience in a human resources business partner role, including work with multiple departments
- 4+ years of management experience of human resources partners or a related human resources discipline
- Experience creating followership
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification
- Experience in high-growth technology organizations
- Business management background or commensurate experience
- Experience supporting remote, including international, locations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.