Manager, Treasury 21-0526
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As Manager, Treasury, you will be responsible for overseeing all domestic and international treasury operations and building out a Treasury function to support our rapidly growing global business. The Manager, Treasury works under general direction of the Controller, CFO and other senior team members.
- Monitor and manage daily cash position and debt balances for domestic and international operations
- Prepare cash forecasting (including collections, accounts payable, tax payments, payroll funding and other daily needs) and variance analysis
- Review bank account analysis statements for accuracy and cost control
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and reporting obligations
- Manage Letters of Credit requirements
- Oversee the daily processing of cash receipts and applications, including payments made by credit card, lockbox, ACH/Wire and other adjustments to customer accounts
- Review and decide on daily ACH and check positive pay exceptions
- Monitor financial risk transactions, including foreign exchange risk, and develop risk management programs and strategies
- Monitor investment programs and strategies, and recommend best course of action to maximize cash position
- Administer new bank account openings, as necessary
- Manage KYC requests and other bank compliance and legal documentation as required
- Record and review daily banking transactions and related GL accounts
- Assist with M&A activity as it relates to Treasury operations
- Recommend and implement improvements to Treasury Processes, including Treasury management tools focusing on automation and digital transformation of cash reporting
- Draft and update treasury policies and maintain control matrix of bank signors and authorized individuals
- Maintain Treasury control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and SOX controls
- Maintain domestic and international banking and financial institution relationships
- Support the quarterly and annual financial statement audit process
- Work cross functionally with Accounting, Tax, Legal and HR teams for global cash planning and funding needs
- Prepare ad hoc reporting, as necessary
- Experience with liquidity/cash management, debt and equity capital markets preferred
- Understanding of accounting concepts and processes
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across the organization and with external banking partners
- CTP preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience