Product Manager - Server Platform
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager for our Relativity Server product with a background in product lifecycle and Agile practices. You will participate and lead both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. We ask that you are energized by building deep customer empathy, working with design and development, optimizing team processes, and using data to monitor project success.
Relativity Server is the industry’s premier on-premises solution for eDiscovery. Our platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects. Relativity Server was an original innovator and launchpad in the eDiscovery space and continues to be relied on heavily by the largest clients within the industry.
Focused on Relativity Server architecture, infrastructure management, extensibility, and deployment tooling, you will analyze data and build strong internal and external customer relationships to identify product improvement opportunities and ensure that the solutions we build, solve the right problems. In this role, you will oversee and help guide multiple teams of experienced engineers focused on creating excellent user experience and actualizing project goals.
Your Role In Action
- Deeply understand Relativity Server infrastructure management, deployment tooling, and extensibility capabilities and customer needs, and be able to speak to our technical implementation in a way that team members and clients can understand
- Deeply understand internal Relativity Server platform and architecture needs
- Develop and manage a product vision and opportunity backlog related to Relativity Server architecture, infrastructure management, developer tooling, and extensibility
- Meet with users and partners to obtain understanding of detailed needs and constraints
- Ensure that what we build solves validated customer problems
- Track and report on product usage and quality metrics
- Establish and oversee defect prioritization frameworks and processes
- Understand technical requirements for completion of new projects and ensure development team is set up for success
- Facilitate communication, understanding, and alignment across team members
- 5+ years of experience in product management or similar discipline at a technology company, preferably leading teams focused on software hosting, extensibility, and/or deployment services
- Experience with software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience doing discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Create excitement and curiosity when working with complex systems
- Is a team player
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.