Application Analyst 20-0692
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Application Analyst provides technical support to a mix of technical and non-technical customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and/or networked systems. This position is the first line of customer support and requires frequent phone and email interaction with customers, providing in-depth product and systems knowledge as well as the highest level of customer service.
- Develop an expertise in company products and services and the initiative to takean active role in sharing this knowledge with customers.
- Provide excellent customer service using all available communications channels.
- Respond promptly to client questions, problems and work requests on a daily basis.
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested.
- Collaborate closely with team members in all worldwide locations to provide extended global support hours.
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills, such as SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries.
- Meet identified goals with respect to client service technology support metrics.
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing support tickets.
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contacts customers and updates tickets on a timely basis.
- Maintain close attention to detail when categorizing and documenting tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data.
- Accurately track hours worked on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products.
- Experience supporting clients as a primary point of contact using phone and/or email.
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to attain RCA certification within six weeks of start date.