Senior Billing Specialist 21-0582
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Finance team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Senior Billing Analyst works with other team members to produce accurate and timely financial results. This position also serves as the team’s liaison with other departments and provides them with excellent service.
- Lead the team’s billing processes, including: mid-month and month-end billing; monitoring of the finance queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; improving billing automation initiatives; collaborating with the Sales and Legal teams to increase operational efficiency; and facilitating license key delivery of software.
- Act as a guide and mentor for more junior members of the Billing team.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean-up.
- Prepare and present analytical reports.
- Lead with special projects as necessary.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- 5years of relevant work experience
- Experience in an accounting or billing position.
- Experience within a SaaS or technology organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and accounting systems.