Advanced Compliance and Risk Analyst (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
At Relativity, we have a world-class compliance team focused on maintaining an industry-leading approach to security, privacy, and enterprise risk management. We are building scalable processes and programs to ensure they are customer-centric and fit a rapidly growing company worldwide. We are passionate about security, cloud computing, and technology. This role reports to the Senior IT Manager.
Your Role in Action
- Help drive security and privacy related initiatives to internal teams. Guide them in maintaining defining and maintaining policies, processes, and controls for their respective business units
- Perform testing activities for IT and Security controls, vendor assessments and other critical compliance tasks
- Present to customers and internal teams about cybersecurity, privacy, and risk management
- Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity, privacy and technology requirements and best practices, and understand how they apply to business practices, projects and industry frameworks
- Interpret global privacy requirements including GDPR, CRPA/CCPA, LGPD, and other data protection laws
- Participate in designing 3rd party / vendor assessment activities
- Develop new and improve existing metrics and reporting tools
- Facilitate related training and content delivery
- Support new certifications and initiatives as required by the business
- 1+ years of experience as auditor, compliance analyst, or other Security/Privacy Compliance field.
- Familiarity with security and privacy standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27018:2019, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, HITRUST CSF, FedRAMP, NIST SP 800-53 v4/v5, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, SOC 2 Privacy Principles, etc.
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to distill complex challenges into actionable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify relevant facts (and separate irrelevant facts) and apply a governing compliance and/or legal framework or policy
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.