Senior Data Scientist 21-0656 (Remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We’re looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist with 1.5+ (3+) years of experience in a top tier consultancy or other high-paced environment to join our global Strategy and Business Operations team and help envision our long-term growth plans.
- Build advanced predictive models for key business metrics to inform management decisions
- Conduct advanced data analysis and coordinate with other teams to gather actionable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data science plays a key role
- Understand and ultimately master the data ecosystem in the company and have the ability to provide insights on how to use it
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting etc.)
- Successfully implemented and deployed machine-learning models that realized material business impact, and contributed to the entire lifecycle of the models from data acquisition to model monitoring and updating.
- Hands-on experience with advanced predictive modeling
- Experience in practical application of statistical methods
- Advanced in object-oriented programming and scripting in a language such as Python or R
- You love digging into data with the ultimate goal to problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- 1.5+ (3+) years of data science experience in a business setting
What We Offer:
- 100% remote, exciting, high impact role
- Competitive salary on par with top tier consulting firms
- Healthy and closely monitored work-life balance
- Paid time-off above statutory limit & 2 weekly office shutdowns per year
- Generous budget for home office equipment/furniture
- Equity options