Armada by Milyli
Armada automatically builds ARM archives, allowing users to focus on the work they care about.
Automate archival jobs in Relativity with Armada to take back time for other tasks.
Whether preparing for a migration, downsizing a server, or taking recurring backups of important cases, archiving workspaces can take up a lot of valuable time. Here's how Armada works to make Relativity archival jobs quick and easy.
- Step 1: Select a prioritized set of cases to archive.
- Step 2: Run Armada to kick off the set.
- Step 3: Get back to better things!
Armada is that simple and balances system resources while avoiding any manual jobs that may be kicked off. Armada can also run 24/7 to ensure archival work is completed as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Armada include:
- Reduces the amount of time spent defining ARM Archive jobs
- Eliminates the need to monitor system load or use ARM’s manual scheduling as a prerequisite for enqueuing additional ARM Archive jobs
- Automates pre and post archive tasks necessary to archive a case, e.g., remove user access, hide a workspace from a view, delete the DB, etc.
Key features of Armada include:
- Archives an unlimited number of prioritized workspaces without concern for overloading ARM
- Allows scripts to be configured to automatically execute before an archive begins or after an archive has completed
- Provides automatic retry of transient errors as well as enhanced archive status reporting