Chronicle by Milyli
Chronicle, a Milyli product, is the easiest way to build privilege logs in Relativity.
Chronicle starts constructing a privilege log as soon as the underlying documents enter review. Using templates that recognize both Relativity fields and dynamic custom fields, Chronicle is able to concatenate information and immediately reflect coding decisions and update as changes are made. This not only simplifies and streamlines the process of assembling a privilege log, but it also allows viewers to view and revise in real-time.
Build a consistent, defensible narrative while reducing the expense and time it takes to construct a privilege log.
How Does Chronicle Work?
- Start with an agreement to the terms of privilege.
- Set up templates, which recognize both Relativity fields and dynamic custom fields.
- Conduct review as information then populates on the Chronicle dashboard (exported as a .CSV).
Benefits of Chronicle include:
- Simplify the creation, review, and delivery of privilege logs in a way that also saves time and effort
- Create consistent, clear, and complex narratives
- Automatically include documents tagged as privileged in real-time
- Make changes rapidly without impact on the final delivery timetable
Key Features of Chronicle include:
- Template builder allows full control over the customization of the log
- Able to concatenate multiple document fields with plain text
- Uses Relativity saved searches to immediately recognize privileged documents
- Flags privileged docs not identified for the final priv log output
- Easily exports privilege log .CSV file