Deloitte Assisted Redaction by Deloitte
Deloitte Assisted Redaction technology is a “first pass” accelerator designed to help reduce the time and expense of discovery by expediting the redaction process. Deloitte Assisted Redaction provides the ability to find and redact terms, including Personally Identifiable Information (PII) like social security numbers and birthdates.
A Relativity application which helps automate redactions.
Deloitte Assisted Redaction accelerator integrates with the suite of accelerators built on Relativity’s eDiscovery platform to help expedite applying redactions on large, complex data sets in a faster and systematic manner. Leveraging Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, the tool has the potential to bring efficiency and improved accuracy in identifying and redacting confidential information. Users may define parameters of a saved search, as well as the search term or regular expression that will be the target of redactions. A quality check for each redaction is done to maintain the integrity of the documents.
Key benefits of Deloitte Assisted Redaction include:
- Works with both RelativityOne and Server platforms
- Improves document review speed
- Reduces manual work associated with redacting images
- Uses the power of regular expression to sweep for PII
- Expedites redaction processing by pre-applying redactions to searchable terms
- Flexible redaction options
- Flexible languages allow for search terms to be redacted across multiple languages, including Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean