Intelligent Audio / Video Discovery & Compliance
Used by US and European regulatory agencies, forensic eDiscovery specialists, law firms, emergency contact centres, and in-house compliance monitoring and eDiscovery teams, Intelligent Voice is the only audio / video discovery and compliance monitoring solution to support the entire process from ingestion and transcription, Relativity Analytics and Active Learning, through to redactions and productions of both media and text without the reviewer or the data ever leaving the Relativity platform.
Intelligent Voice’s AI-based cognitive computing provides a client-verified 70% reduction in costs compared with human listening and manual transcription methods.
The Intelligent Voice Player, a proprietary plugin within the Relativity document viewer, seamlessly converts an audio or video file into a Relativity native, providing a highly accurate automatically transcribed index that is speaker separated, searchable and synchronized within the media review player, plus creation, review and confirmation of redactions.
In addition to the navigable transcribed index and waveform, a proprietary patented algorithm detailed in New Scientist magazine provides a navigable Executive Summary of the recording as a sidebar in the player, with any responsive search or alert terms placed above. These Intelligent Voice Tags:
- Give insight without having to review the entire recording
- Surface Blind Spots & Unknown Unknowns
- Provide Jump To navigation for assessing portions of the recording
- Provide a more robust and defensible set of keywords
- Reduce variation in summarisation & interpretation between different users for the same recording
- Can enable some initially responsive items to be ruled out altogether
The Intelligent Voice Player supports American, Asian and European languages, including multiple dialects and accents, as well as the ability to detect and transcribe language and accent changes mid-conversation.
Any of the available lexicons can have additional words, phrases and acronyms added directly to them from within Relativity, and as many distinct lexicons as desired can be maintained, e.g.: Interbank Lending versus Pharmaceutical Litigation.
For a given matter, the lexicon can be further adapted to bias towards the Search Keywords for Voice, ahead of other similar sounding words and phrases, for optimal search retrieval.
Words are suggested for what might otherwise be unintelligible portions of speech, not just from the karaoke play-along through the displayed transcribed index, but also the optional sub & sur-titling of additional suggestions, along with the ability to reduce the playback rate.
Available Edge either on-prem or on your private cloud of choice, or partner hosted or Secure SaaS, using Relativity, RelativityOne and/or Trace, with a range of published case studies and endorsements.
Intelligent Voice Discovery Workflows
- Process, search, discover, review, categorize and redact, quickly and easily, without you or the data ever leaving Relativity.
- Intelligent Voice requires no additional installation of software on a user’s local machine, or special integration methods for so-called larger files.
- Any processed voice fits the same Relativity workflows as all other data for review, analysis, redactions and productions, including Relativity Analytics and Active Learning. Start with a Relativity Search Set, conclude with one or more Relativity Production Sets.
- Integrations with Relativity Trace mean automated workflows can obtain, process, transcribe and search all as part of an automated process.
Intelligent Voice Discovery Functionality
- Intelligent Voice's ultra-high-speed GPU powered speech recognition algorithms provide results in a fraction of the time of our competitors and with no loss of accuracy.
- Indexing of identified alternative words overcomes the over-retrieval of traditional phonetic-based approaches, whilst also avoiding the under-retrieval of "OCR for Voice" transcriptions that record one word and one word only regardless of what may have been said.
- Transcription is indexed for Keyword and dtSearch, enabling successful Relativity Analytics and Active Learning and getting you to critical evidence quicker, giving you more time to build your case.
- Having applied redactions by a simple click and drag, users can preview audio files with redactions applied, to ensure the file has been properly edited, prior to production.
- Supports multiple concurrent redacted versions of the same audio file within Relativity, whether for separate review teams or multiple requesting parties, any one of which can be produced at any point.
- Also supports Data Subject Access Requests under GDPR, FOIA etc, including where a case custodian submits a DSAR mandating a response ahead of the case disclosure schedule, and with separate redactions required.
- All features available, and in the same manner, for both Server and RelativityOne.
Intelligent Voice Discovery Pricing
- Simple, predictable cost models, with pay as you go pricing options, and no need for native file applications.
- To the cent pre-processing billing assessments and post-processing confirmations, supporting both daily and intra-day billable cost reporting.
- Free trial available in RelativityOne for both new and existing RelativityOne customers.
- Free use of the player for untranscribed or pretranscribed media of any amount, across all workspaces, with silence identification and skipping, and accelerated playback.
Intelligent Voice Compliance Monitoring
- Intelligent Voice coupled with Relativity Trace provides the industry’s most capable and secure audio / video, email, and chat review platform.
- Using the combination of Intelligent Voice and Relativity Trace enables clients to proactively monitor and stop suspicious activity, like insider trading, collusion, and improper investment management practices, before they become a problem within its business.
- Intelligent Voice's ability to push audio into the compliance workflow enables customers to identify potential bad activity across a wider array of data sources within their organisations.
- Monitoring is available for over 25 spoken languages and dialects, all available Edge on-prem, and with automatic language detection.
- Additional data types from monitored voice devices, such as Chat and SMS, can also be ingested directly by Intelligent Voice and alerted on.
- Client deployments monitor every communication, every day, from every monitored device, from thousands of monitored users across the globe.
- Intelligent Voice's ultra-high-speed GPU powered speech recognition algorithms ensure all alerted communications are available for T+1 compliance review.
- All from a single Edge, on premise or private cloud deployment, maintaining full data privacy.
- The small footprint offered by Intelligent Voice's GPU powered speech recognition also means significantly lower operating costs and reduced environmental impact.