Legalview by Cellebrite
Cellebrite Legalview allows you to seamlessly integrate data from Cellebrite’s mobile device extraction and decoding solutions, Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED) and Physical Analyzer (PA), with Relativity and RelativityOne. Export mobile device data into a load file or into a Relativity proprietary format to streamline your civil litigation review in Relativity.
Streamline Mobile Device Data into Relativity
E-discovery professionals need access to all data sources pertinent to a case, including mobile device data. Once that data is extracted and decoded using Cellebrite’s Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED) and Physical Analyzer (PA), it needs to be uploaded into a review platform. Format customization can be complex and time consuming. Legalview provides a generic workflow that will work for any data exported from Cellebrite for seamless integration with Relativity, with no additional formatting required.
Key features of Legalview include:
- Messages from communication apps can now be graphically and contextually viewed in Relativity
- Select specific data from mobile device to import into the Relativity, whether manually or by timeline
- Consolidate messages from SMS, MMS & iMessage
- Enables quality control
- Remove the time-consuming process of manipulating data to a digestible format
- Reduce redaction time by loading only relevant data into the review system